The state of Nebraska is offering rebates to cover the ENTIRE COST of installing a Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System (RO) to treat nitrates in private wells. The State of Nebraska is accepting applications NOW!
How Does the Nebraska Rebate Program Work?
Rebate offered through the Nebraska Department of Environment & Energy. To qualify:
Private well must be registered with the Nebraska Department of Natural Resources
- Well water must have a nitrate test result from the Nebraska DHHS Lab above 10 parts per million
- RO system must meet certification and installation requirements
- Rebates are valued up to $4,000
- See NDEE post for additional conditions
How Do I Apply for This Program?
- Contact Andy Dickinson here at at Foldoy Water Conditioning for a preliminary water test to see if you qualify. OR fill out the form on this page.
- Get your RO system through Foldoy Water Conditioning, and we’ll simplify the rebate application process for you.
- OR Request your DHHS water test kit at 402-471-3121 or https://www.nebraska.gov/dhhs/water-test-kits/private.html