There are signs you may notice around your home or business that are indicators of bad water, including:
- Spots on Glassware
- Bad Taste and Odor from Faucet
- Cloudy Water from Tap
- Chlorine Smell
- Staining on Bath Tub and Sink
- Sediment Around Faucets and in Pipes
- Dingy and Stained White Linens and Clothes
- Yellowish Teeth
- Dry Skin
- Irritated Eyes when Wearing Contacts
- Tangled, Coarse Hair
- High Energy Bills
Why isn’t my tap water clean?
In-home water treatment provides the “Final Barrier” to prevent contaminants or health hazards from being ingested by you, a family member, or pet.
Just because water is treated at the water treatment plants or you think your well water is clean, you may not be aware of the elements that can still be in the water faucet.